Thursday, September 18, 2008

From this delinquent blogger...

I don't really have anything to say. I've thought about writing a few different posts since my last (which was tragically too long ago) and always decided against writing in favor of giving my brain a rest.

To say that the last couple months have been busy would be a dramatic understatement. I finished up on the show I've spent the last year and a half working on and am now onto a new show. Every single second of the last two months has been spent with my brain active and running and I'm exhausted. I'm just about in the home stretch...at which point I think I'll be able to relax for maaaybe a few days and I'm so looking forward to this weekend. 

I've thought many times in the last months about posting political blogs and have quite frankly found myself too angry to post how I really feel and actually too involved in watching the news and reading up on the day to day developments to keep up and post the latest on this piddly blog. However I will direct everyone to www.factcheck.org a non partisan political fact checker that investigates the claims both candidates or the media are making for accuracy. 

I think that's all I have for now....but I promise to be better from now on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jess. We've missed you. Don't be angry...all will be well in a couple of months. You'll see!