Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have begun to molt.

The peeeeling.....ick.

I woke up yesterday morning and my shirt was stuck to my back. Literally, actually stuck. Chris spent 10 minutes slowly peeling my tank top off of the sunburn.....inch by inch. Apparently I had not let the aloe dry long enough before climbing into bed and sleeping firmly planted on my back all night long....

I suddenly had flashbacks to the time I locked my finger in my car door which rendered me sans nail and with a few stiches. The next day the gauze from the dressing had stuck to my fingernailless open exposed wound....and after hours of trying to remove the gauze at home the nurse at Urgent Care RIPPED it off....causing the wound to ooze and bleed while my mom resisted the urge to punch the nurse in the face and I let out a loud 'FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

This time was similar...except without the blood, oozing, open wound and visit to urgent care....but there was some cussing....and this time the nurse was hot.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

eeewwww.... yucky! i remember when you hurt your finger. that was nast-ay! poor jessie!! :(

Unknown said...

Oh man! That's some burn you got. I think the finger story was worse, though. My toes curled when you said the nurse ripped the bandage off!

Blackjack Trainer said...

Should you tell it ??” a gross blunder.