Friday, June 5, 2009

Single girl behavior.

Chris is gone this weekend for a bachelor party and I've been left to my own devises. I'm not sure what I'll spend the weekend doing, but it's been made quite clear to me that my "to do" list better include cleaning my side of the closet and putting away the giant pile of clothes that has gathered on the ottoman in our bedroom. Some habits die hard. 

There are any number of things that I will do this weekend with my singledom. I think my list will include napping, singing loudly to either chick rock or country (or both) and getting a massage. Maybe even eating cereal for every meal. mmmm..... Number one on my list, though,  is sleeping in the middle of the bed. 

Listen to me...running on about all these plans. Aren't I ambitious. I think what is more likely to happen is a lot of watching episodes of Bridezillas or getting sucked into marathons of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. Let's hope I'm more productive than that.

No comments: