Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 Years Ago Today.

5 years ago today Chris and I decided to stop fooling ourselves that we were just friends and made the whole dating thing official. I would have never imagined back in 2004 that we would end up owning a house and a dog together...really weird. It's been an amazing five years and and I'm excited for my hot date tonight! 
Indy's pretty happy we ended up together too. 
" I ruv my mommy and daddy"
- (Indy wrote that. His typing skill are impressive given the whole giant paws/tiny keyboard situation)

4 comments:

Dustin said...

your head is surrounded by crotches in that picture. But, CONGRATULATIONS!!

TLee said...

yay! happy family pic! congrats and enjoy the hotness tonight! :)

Megan said...

Have fun - congrats!

Meghan said...

aw, you guys are tooooo cute! congrats and hope you and chris have a great night! :)